Compared to yesterday’s post, this isn’t half as hefty. Apparently, there’s only fruits that start with D, so let’s get to it!
– Potassium: helps to prevent bloating
– Magnesium: needed for 300 biochemical reactions, to help maintain normal nerve and muscle function
– Copper: enables the body to form red blood cells
– Manganese: promotes bone health
– Iron: for bone health and strength, also necessary for the transport of oxygen in red blood cells
– Vitamin B6: regulates our emotions (serotonin, dopamine and GABA)
Ideal alone, to add sweetness to smoothies, with nut butter or added into porridge
– Vitamin C: for the immune system and skin health
– Riboflavin: vitamin needed for growth and good health
– Potassium: helps lower blood pressure
– Phosphorus: for bone health and strength
Perfect as jam, in a pie/crumble and anything sweet
– Vitamin C
I’ve only ever ate one but I think it’s best to eat alone
If you think today’s post is scarce, you should see tomorrows. How many fruits and vegetables can you think of that begin with E?
Don’t forget to follow my Instagram for more illustrations, inspiration and general lifestyle bits and bobs.
Love, always – B
Etsy shop: beccabynature