Can you believe we’re over a quarter of a way through the alphabet now? The letter I is quite a tricky one and I’ve only managed to think of one thing that begins with the letter. If you think of anymore, be sure to let me know.
– Vitamin C: skin benefits and great for the immune system
– Calcium: helps to keep the bones and teeth strong
– Vitamin K: helps the blood clot
– Vitamin A: supports eye health
– Folate: helps to make DNA and genetic material
– Potassium: reduces blood pressure
Whether it’s in a salad, kebab, gyro or even used in place of a wrap – this leaf has a lot of nutritional value
I hope you’re looking forward to tomorrow’s post. Let’s see what J brings..
If you’re looking for more inspiration and plant based goodness, head over to my socials. All links are below.
Love, always – B
Etsy shop: beccabynature